- Contact Us
Start your career and take it anywhere with your diploma from Continental.
That means you can literally go anywhere in the beauty industry with the skills you’ll learn at the highly-praised Continental School of Beauty…and succeed! Our addition of Business Fundamentals into your course of study will give you a decided advantage!
Classes begin soon. Enrolling Now!
- Own your own business with great income potential.
- The Salon Industry is constantly changing, with increases in the overall number of salons and a growing number of specialized salons.
- You can Take Your Career Anywhere!
- It’s a glamourous and fashionable business . . . Always changing!
- Short term education lets you graduate in 8 months for Cosmetology, 4 months for Esthetics, or 2 months for Nails & Waxing.
- Financial Aid options are available for those who qualify … and so many do!
- The Beauty Industry offers a flexible work schedule providing the opportunity for part-time employment for those with family or school responsibilities.
- Lifetime placement service.
- Licensed by NYS Education Department.
- Newly-remodeled locations with state of the art equipment.
- Nationally accredited by NACCAS.
- Committed and experienced teaching staff.
- More than 50 years serving upstate New York.
- National reputation and accreditation.
- Continental was established over 50 years ago and remains one of the largest beauty schools in New York State with campuses in 6 upstate cities.
- Approved by NYS Division of Veterans Affairs.
- Full range of courses includes Cosmetology, Esthetics, Nails & Waxing.
- Continental School strives to offer programs with the employability and earning potential of the graduate in mind.
- Continental is committed to both community and charitable events & organizations.
There are many options to help you pay for school. We can tell you about them during your first visit. And we’ll work with you to obtain a Financial Aid package that will enable you to achieve your goals. Contact us and see how we can help.
Financial aid is available if qualified - and most are – including Veterans Benefits and Native American aid.