- Contact Us
Welcome to Continental School of Beauty, a family owned business for over 50 years. At Continental, we offer programs in Cosmetology, Esthetics, Nail Specialty and Waxing. Continental has six campuses in New York State with locations in Rochester, Syracuse, Buffalo, West Seneca, Batavia and Olean.
Our expert instructors and staff are here to help you fulfill your passion to succeed in the beauty industry. Join the Continental family and we will help you realize your dreams. Let’s get YOUR career started!
Start your career and take it anywhere with your diploma from Continental.
- Own your own business with great income potential.
- The Salon Industry is constantly changing, with increases in the overall number of salons and a growing number of specialized salons.
- You can Take Your Career Anywhere!
- It’s a glamourous and fashionable business . . . Always changing!
- Short term education lets you graduate in 8 months for Cosmetology, 4 months for Esthetics, or 2 months for Nails & Waxing.
- Financial Aid options are available for those who qualify … and so many do!
- The Beauty Industry offers a flexible work schedule providing the opportunity for part-time employment for those with family or school responsibilities.
- Lifetime placement service.
- Licensed by NYS Education Department.
- Newly-remodeled locations with state of the art equipment.
- Nationally accredited by NACCAS.
- Committed and experienced teaching staff.
- More than 50 years serving upstate New York.
- National reputation and accreditation.
- Continental was established over 50 years ago and remains one of the largest beauty schools in New York State with campuses in 6 upstate cities.
- Approved by NYS Division of Veterans Affairs.
- Full range of courses includes Cosmetology, Esthetics, Nails & Waxing.
- Continental School strives to offer programs with the employability and earning potential of the graduate in mind.
- Continental is committed to both community and charitable events & organizations.